I hope you all are having a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend if you are here in the US. We have had mostly rainy weather here in Eastern Iowa, though it really didn’t matter much because I have pretty much spent the entire weekend in my office glued to the computer studying (ah, to be a graduate student).
Here in the US, Memorial Day Weekend is known as the start of the summer, which here in Iowa means BBQ, fireworks, baseball, corn on the cob, and spending time at the lake enjoying warmer weather!
Target (one of my favorite places to shop) is having a great sale on almost all of their clothing, accessories, and shoes! With code MEM30 you can get 30% off. How awesome is that?! Here are my picks from their sale 🙂
- This pleated maxi skirt in a peachy-oatmeal color is a great piece for transitioning from spring to summer. Pair it with a cheeky statement tee or a chambray button down!
- An Aztec-print kimono for under $20? Yes, please!
- Slip-ons are everywhere lately. I snagged this pair a couple weeks ago and I love how versatile they are. Available in cognac and black.
Since it’s summer, I had to pick out something for hitting up the pool/lake/beach.
- Mesh details are very on-point this season for a subtle, but sexy, accent to any outfit. This swimsuit is a very affordable option for incorporating some mesh into your wardrobe! (Bottoms here)
- This bag adds a great pop of color (or many pops of color haha) to our mesh swimmie. Plus, it’s actually big enough for your towel, hat, sunscreen, snacks, and
bottle of winewater.
What are you picking up at the Memorial Day sales this weekend?
Follow me on Instagram