My little squishy-faced buddy, Winston, turns one today! Because of his fawn coloring, he is often mistaken for a pug. But this handsome little dude is all French Bulldog. Frenchies have been everywhere lately, so in honor of Winston’s birthday, I rounded up a few Frenchie merchandise favorites!
- Adorable lipgloss from Forever 21, cute enough to display on your nightstand or desk!
- Perfect for a day at the dog park, these French Bulldog Print Toms by The Matt Butler via Scoutmob will have everyone talking!
- The Frenchie on this shirt is as cool as they come!
- Those big ears get cold in the winter! Protect them with the BatHat by snorfindustries.
- Where else would you want to store your cookies? Or homemade dog treats?
- This dishtowel from Anthropologie is too cute to use, officially.
- You can never have enough Frenchie shirts!
And of course, you can always customize a shirt for yourself at Pop Your Pup! They take a photo of your pet’s face, turn it into pop art, and put it on a shirt for you!
And because I’m obsessed with my dog and, like any good fur-mom, think he is just the cutest ever…here are more photos of my buddy Winston